Saturday, May 10, 2014

Our New Missionaries to Liberia

On Tuesday, May 6th, Kerry and Joey Davidson(and Miriam) were consecrated as cross cultural workers by The Mission Society. They will serve in Liberia.

Kerry, Joey and Miriam are pictured with Dr. Max Wilkins, newly installed President of The Mission Society located in Norcross.

The following Wesley Covenant Prayer recited by the new missionaries during the service beautifully describes the commitment of the Davidsons.

Lord, I am no longer my own, but Yours. Place me where You want, doing what You want, with those You want me to serve. Let me work for You; let me suffer for You. Let me be actively engaged for You or laid aside for You, exalted for You or humbled for You. Let me be full; let me be empty. Let me have all things, let me have nothing. I freely and joyfully yield all things to Your pleasure and will. And now, gracious and loving Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, You are mine and I am Yours. So be it. And the covenant I make today here among these witnesses, let it be ratified in heaven. Amen.

 
Congratulations Davidsons! We are with you On Mission With Jesus!
 
By Jennifer Jones
 
 
 
 
 
 
  

1 comment: